- Greathorse is a Shanghai based company, formed in 1997, to own and lease ships to Chinese SOEs with a particular focus on industrial end users.
- The fleet today is comprised of 17 vessels in the dry bulk, chemical and container sectors.
- The leases are predominantly bareboat charters with maturities between 12 and 15 years.
- Greathorse has its own dedicated management team based in Shanghai providing technical and commercial management services.
- Greathorse management has a strong track record in owning and operating vessels.
- Greathorse has a successful track-record of building and operating ships in China.
For more information please visit www.greathorse.com.cn